Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 26
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: WENN7 of 26
- Photo: MSN8 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.10 of 26
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 26
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Splash News15 of 26
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital16 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com18 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News19 of 26
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.20 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.21 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: Ben Hider/Getty Images North America23 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Michelle Gray/Splash News25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Not so broke, after all!
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.
The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite