Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 26
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: WENN7 of 26
- Photo: MSN8 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.10 of 26
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 26
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Splash News15 of 26
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital16 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com18 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News19 of 26
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.20 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.21 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: Ben Hider/Getty Images North America23 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Michelle Gray/Splash News25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Not so broke, after all!
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.
The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite