Teresa Giudice's Hubby Joe Withdraws Bankruptcy Filing
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 26
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: WENN7 of 26
- Photo: MSN8 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.10 of 26
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 26
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Splash News15 of 26
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital16 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com18 of 26
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News19 of 26
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.20 of 26
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.21 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: Ben Hider/Getty Images North America23 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Michelle Gray/Splash News25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Not so broke, after all!
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" hubby, Joe Giudice, has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. According to E! Online, Teresa Giudice's spouse is going to deal with his debts, after all.
The duo filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper alleges that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge, Morris Stern, signed off on a settlement between Giudice and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa Giudice, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
Teresa told Us Weekly in June 2010 that "staying positive is the only thing that I could do," in the wake of her family's financial woes. "I have moral support; I have my daughters and my husband. As long as we're in good health, that's all we can do. I think this kind of situation is all over the world."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite