Teresa Giudice's Husband Indicted for Fraud, Fake ID
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
USMAGAZINE -- Juicy Joe's in trouble with the law -- again!
Joe Giudice, the husband of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, was indicted by a New Jersey grand jury on Tuesday on charges of fraudulently obtaining a driver's license, authorities told NorthJersey.com.
According to the site, the indictment charges Giudice, 40, of using false identification and impersonating his brother, Pietro, to obtain a New Jersey driver's license in June 2010.
The charge of wrongfully using identifying information is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, NorthJersey.com reports. The impersonation charge carries a maximum 18-month prison sentence.
This isn't the first time Teresa's hubby has found himself in trouble with the law. The duo filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper says that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Morris Stern signed off on a settlement between Joe and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
In September, however, Joe withdrew his bankruptcy filing to deal with his debts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite