Teresa Giudice's Husband Indicted for Fraud, Fake ID
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
USMAGAZINE -- Juicy Joe's in trouble with the law -- again!
Joe Giudice, the husband of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, was indicted by a New Jersey grand jury on Tuesday on charges of fraudulently obtaining a driver's license, authorities told NorthJersey.com.
According to the site, the indictment charges Giudice, 40, of using false identification and impersonating his brother, Pietro, to obtain a New Jersey driver's license in June 2010.
The charge of wrongfully using identifying information is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, NorthJersey.com reports. The impersonation charge carries a maximum 18-month prison sentence.
This isn't the first time Teresa's hubby has found himself in trouble with the law. The duo filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper says that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Morris Stern signed off on a settlement between Joe and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
In September, however, Joe withdrew his bankruptcy filing to deal with his debts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite