Teresa Giudice's Husband Indicted for Fraud, Fake ID
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: RD/Thomas/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
USMAGAZINE -- Juicy Joe's in trouble with the law -- again!
Joe Giudice, the husband of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice, was indicted by a New Jersey grand jury on Tuesday on charges of fraudulently obtaining a driver's license, authorities told NorthJersey.com.
According to the site, the indictment charges Giudice, 40, of using false identification and impersonating his brother, Pietro, to obtain a New Jersey driver's license in June 2010.
The charge of wrongfully using identifying information is punishable by up to 10 years in prison, NorthJersey.com reports. The impersonation charge carries a maximum 18-month prison sentence.
This isn't the first time Teresa's hubby has found himself in trouble with the law. The duo filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2009, citing $11 million in debt. According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Joe was accused of hiding assets from the court. The paper says that U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Morris Stern signed off on a settlement between Joe and the trustee, John Sywilok. The agreement does not apply to Teresa, who is still pursuing a discharge of her debts.
In September, however, Joe withdrew his bankruptcy filing to deal with his debts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite