Teresa on 'Housewives' Reunion: 'When I'm Attacked, I Attack Back'Related: Danielle Staub, Teresa Giudice
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
When a preview clip of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" reunion special hit the web last Monday, full of shrieking, shoving, throwing and animalistic rage, fans were shocked.
So were the housewives themselves, who actually lived through the epic brawl, and have seen the two-part reunion in its entirety.
"I didn't believe my eyes!" Teresa Giudice told UsMagazine.com at Thursday's preview presentation of "My Big Gay Italian Wedding" in New York.
In the clip, Giudice loudly threatened nemesis Danielle Staub, screaming "B----, I'm gonna pin you down!" She later threw a pillow at Staub and even shoved the reunion's host and mediator, Andy Cohen.
"I didn't mean to shove Andy," Giudice told Us without explaining further. "I love Andy." Of her other histrionics during the special, she said, "When I'm attacked, I attack back. I don't like to be held back or touched ... Listen, I know how to control myself. Just don't hold me back!"
Co-star Caroline Manzo's take? "There are no words," she told Us at Thursday's event, shaking her head. "Just no words. I could not compose a rational thought in my head for two days [after the taping]. It took me two days to regroup."
In fact, she adds, "I went to get dinner after the reunion and Ashton Kutcher was [at the same restaurant]. My mind was so completely out of it, I didn't even notice I was sitting next to him. That's how crazy it was!"
Watching the reunion clips, Manzo says, was "the best lesson in the world. How people have the opportunity to look at themselves from the outside in ... I learned that I'm very tough ... When I watch [the reunion] I can't help but say 'damn, I'm tough!'"
Along with Giudice and Caroline Manzo, fellow stars Ashley Holmes, Jacqueline Laurita, Dina and Lauren Manzo will perform in "My Big Gay Italian Wedding" from Sept. 1 to 4; a portion of the proceeds raised from tickets sales will benefit Marriage Equality New York.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite