The 10 '90s Reunions We Want to SeeRelated: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConaughey, Pamela Anderson, Jim Carrey
- Photo: NBC/Promotional1 of 12
By Melissa Hunter
You know what people love? Things that happened 15 years ago. But watered-down remakes like "90210" and "Melrose Place" aren't quite giving us the '90s fix we need. Last week, "Saved by the Bell" had a reunion on the cover of People magazine (sans Screech, Belding, and the awkward frizzy-haired dude).
Now with the news that the "Seinfeld" cast will reunite on next season's "Curb Your Enthusiasm," it seems there's a '90s retro trend a-brewing. And no, not just shoulder pads. Reunions. So what other shows, movies, and bands are we hunkering to see get back together for a reunion show? Or at least one big dysfunctional, washed-up group hug?
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite