The 10 '90s Reunions We Want to SeeRelated: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConaughey, Pamela Anderson, Jim Carrey
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 12
10. "BAYWATCH": The TV show that launched a thousand plastic surgeons' careers, "Baywatch" gave slow-motion a comeback and brought a new meaning/bad joke to buoys. Well, the waters of the Pacific have remained 50 percent less safe ever since the show ended in 2001 (according to my one-person poll) and we feel like it's about time we get C.J., Mitch and Stephanie back in that red spandex.
I'm thinking of some sort of fitness reality competition show in which David Hasselhoff and Pam Anderson get to prove they can get their careers and their bodies back, while the less famous, but presumably healthier ex-stars like Alexandra Paul sit and watch them struggle. And then there's some sort of slow-motion running competition at the end. Basically "Dancing With the Stars" meets "Biggest Loser" meets "Intervention."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite