The 10 '90s Reunions We Want to SeeRelated: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConaughey, Pamela Anderson, Jim Carrey
- Photo: Promotional4 of 12
8. HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH: All right, to be fair, they didn't split up officially until last year. But, really, when was the last time Hootie and his blowfish rocked your world? Circa 1995, I'm thinking, by way of "I Only Wanna Be With You." Last year they announced their kinda-sorta split when Darius Rucker said he was pursuing solo work for a couple years. If his first album isn't called "Just Hootie," I'm gonna be outraged.
Rucker has since backpedaled saying they're not totally broken up and that they might keep playing every now and then. Come on, guys, everyone knows the only way you all will have a kick-ass comeback reunion tour is by breaking up when you're no longer relevant (about 10 years late for that), claim you hate each other, and then play a killer surprise set at Bonnaroo. We'll be waiting.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite