The Art of Elysium Red Carpet 2010Related: Ali Larter, Ashley Olsen, David Spade, Dita Von Teese, Ed Westwick, Kate Bosworth, Katy Perry
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 36
By Jennifer Odell with reporting by Scott Huver
Hollywood warmed up for the Golden Globes at the annual Art of Elysium gala on Saturday night.
Rocking old-world Hollywood glamour care of Versace Couture, Kirsten Dunst was all smiles as she prepared to be honored at the "Heaven"-themed black tie charity event held at L.A.'s. Beverly Hills Hotel.
Dunst and her father have both worked hard with the organization for years to help kids battling serious medical conditions find creative ways to express themselves.
"I always had fun putting on the Christmas plays," she said. "I didn't get to do it this year, but I've done it every year before that. This year I made a video instead, for the evening tonight. We did an art project with this artist and we put a big collage of all the kids' ideas of heaven –- where they’d like to be or what they’d like to be doing at that time -- when we were at the hospital."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite