'The Firm' Star Josh Lucas Is Engaged!
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Universal/L. Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: RWO/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Yet another celeb who put a ring on it!
Josh Lucas is engaged! The 40-year-old actor, who stars in NBC's upcoming drama "The Firm," confirmed Friday night on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that he was getting married.
While Lucas kept the details sparse (he won't reveal his fiancee's name) he did say that an encounter with a mountain lion while staying at an "eco retreat" was what made him realize she was "the one."
"I hear, totally serious, two big breaths, and six feet above me, I see the very slight glint of the eyes of a huge [mountain lion] and I literally proceed to do what I had just read in the instructions," he explained. "And I started screaming and yelling and literally being as crazy as I could be, it padded off and just slowly went away and I worked my way into the trailer and I got in and I decided at that moment that this woman was the woman for me."
Romantically, Lucas has been linked to actresses Salma Hayek, Connie Nielson, Alexa Davalos and model Liliana Dominguez.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite