'The Hills' Finale Party: Reflections from the CastRelated: Kristin Cavallari, Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Wright/Beiny/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/Red Eye Productions/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
By Michelle Lanz
The cast of "The Hills," sans Speidi, came together last night at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel to celebrate the series finale and take part in the postshow retrospective. Tears were shed and embarrassing moments were uncovered, and Wonderwall was there to catch it all.
We got some time with cast members Kristin Cavallari, Audrina Patridge, Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port and Stephanie Pratt and asked them all about the experience, their regrets and what's in store for the future. We also got their takes on Spencer Pratt's outrageous but unsuccessful attempt to crash the party.
On their feelings at the conclusion of the show:
Kristin Cavallari: "It's bittersweet. I'm gonna miss the cast and crew. You become such a family and you see these people every week, so I'll miss that. But I'm definitely excited to get my life back a little bit and do other things."
Audrina Patridge: "I got a little teary-eyed, especially when they gave me a flower after the last taping and I was like, this is really it."
Lauren Conrad: "I got to say goodbye a year ago to everybody but never really to fans so this is kind of a nice opportunity, and it's cool to be included."
Whitney Port: "I think you get upset whenever you say bye to a bunch of friends. These have been friends. It's been a long ride and I will always consider them family. We stay in touch every day as it is. It's sad but it's also really exciting. There's a time to graduate college and I think we are just ready to graduate."
Stephanie Pratt: "I always thought it would be fun to have a video diary. I'll probably still be very self-critical but I think it'll be really fun to look back and have the memories come up from filming that scene."
RELATED VIDEO: "The Hills" finale party
On what they have in the works:
KC: "I'm gonna start producing and I have three different shows right now that I'm working on. Two of them I might make a guest appearance, but I'm really excited to produce. I want to take the knowledge that I've gotten off 'The Hills' and apply it there. And I'm excited to study with an acting coach and get back in that world."
AP: "Well, I just got the Bongo jeans campaign, so I'll be doing that and also some more film stuff, I just wrapped filming on 'Honey 2.'"
LC: "I have a book tour starting October 5th. I have a style guide and I have the third novel in the 'L.A. Candy' series so, that'll be fun."
WP: "Lots of things. I have my book coming out in February, which is basically a how-to guide. It's called 'True Wit.' It's with Harper Collins. And I'm working a charity project in Liberia right now; I was actually supposed to go out this week, but it's being postponed for a little while."
SP: "I have a handbag line I'm really excited about. I've been trying to do it since seventh grade. That's where I meant Lauren, actually, who was studying at FIDM [Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising], so I'm very excited about that."
On Spencer Pratt's antics and the absence of Speidi at the finale:
KC: "You never really know with Spencer ... a lot of people are worried about their safety, but I'm not."
AP: "I don't know, I never speak to them [Speidi] so I don't really know what's going on in their lives."
WP: "Yeah, it is sad to see because they were integral to the show's success but I think they only have themselves to blame."
SP: "I really don't have a comment about him."
RELATED: Unsolicited Advice: "The Hills" Cast
On who they think has changed the most:
AP: "I feel like everybody's changed a little bit. We all have thicker skin, we're stronger, we're much more mature. We've all matured much more than regular people because we live our lives on TV and we have to deal with the rumors and gossip. And everyone judges. It's hard."
WP: "Personally, I wouldn't know emotionally how they have changed or if they've grow up or not but obviously I guess physically it would be Heidi. I think that's the obvious answer."
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite