The Naked Truth: Celebs Bare All for "Allure" Photo ShootRelated: Celeb Gloss, Eliza Dushku
- Photo: Allure1 of 4
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure2 of 4
- Photo: Allure3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
May's issue of Allure features five celebrities from a variety of backgrounds pose nude, making themselves vulnerable not just for the camera, but also revealing a little bit about themselves in the process. The feature explores the controversy and taboos surrounding nudity and the female body.
"Dollhouse" star Eliza Dushku grew up in a Mormon household, but modesty didn't come naturally to her. "I grew up with three brothers, and I was never shy about covering up. It got to the point where my mom was like, 'OK, honey, it's time to put some clothes on now.'" The tattooed TV star says that while she's on set, "I'll strip down to my underwear and Ugg boots when I eat lunch in my trailer."
Talk show host Chelsea Handler is confident about her physique as well. She says, "My boobs are good. They're real and perky." She also is unabashed about the revealing photoshoot. Handler, a former Miss New Jersey contestant says, "I'm sure people will see this whether I want them to or not."
"Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi says her favorite part of her body is a seven-inch scar on her right arm from a car accident when she was 14. She says, "I love it because it makes me a person who has an interesting past, and it reminds me that I can survive pain." Posing nude didn't seem to be a concern to her, as she says, "I'm a sensual-leaning woman. You have to use the word 'leaning' or it sounds like I'm boasting."
"X-Men Origins" acress Lynn Collins and "Limelight" star Sharon Leal are also featured in the shoot. Click through to see pictures of Eliza Dushku, Chelsea Handler, and Padma Lashmi, and see the full feature here.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite