The Shortlist for Aug. 30Related: The Shortlist, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Madonna, Adele, Sofia Vergara, Justin Theroux
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN1 of 10
Sofia Confirms Engagement, Hints at Baby Plans
The massive rock decorating her hand was a big clue, but Sofia Vergara has now confirmed that she has indeed agreed to become Mrs. Nick Loeb. "I haven't started planning anything because everything has been very recent," she tells Celebuzz. "I am kind of, you know, working a lot -- I just started the 'Modern Family' season -- so I don't know yet [when I will get married]. No plans."
Businessman Loeb proposed last month as the actress celebrated her 40th birthday in Mexico with 100 of her nearest and dearest friends and family.
As for the future, Vergara hints that she could take a cue from her "Modern Family" alter ego Gloria, who's pregnant this season.
"It's something that maybe … one day I'll do again. I wouldn't mind," says Sofia, who is mom to 20-year-old Manolo from her first marriage. "I mean, I think I can still do it. But you know, when you want to do something like that, you want to do it right, at the right moment, so I am taking it easy, so maybe when I have a little less work." (Celebuzz)
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite