The Shortlist for March 13Related: The Shortlist, Beyonce, Michelle Williams, Sean Penn, Jay-Z, Miranda Kerr
- Photo: Women's Health/.6 of 8
Katharine McPhee Talks Risk-Taking and More in Women's Health
When it comes to style, Katharine McPhee is pretty fearless. She's gone from long dark hair to a short platinum shag, she loves the blue streaks all over Oscar de la Renta's spring runway, and she isn't afraid to show her belly when it comes to her favorite style of boho-chic. But underneath all that, the "Smash" star admits she's a little bashful. "There are people who are bold at industry parties, who go up to big producers and directors and introduce themselves, and I'm not really like that. I'm really kind of shy, and I'm not the best self-promoter," McPhee tells Women's Health.
And when it comes to guys? "I'm definitely not the aggressor," says the 28-year-old. "The first time I met [my husband, Nick Cokas], I didn't think of it as anything — especially because I met him at a workplace. There, you're focused on what you're there for, and then you're like, 'Oh, you're cute!'"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite