The Shortlist for March 15Related: The Shortlist, Halle Berry, Jude Law, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Oprah Winfrey, Khloe Kardashian
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 10
'Bachelor' Stars Welcome a Baby Girl
It's true that "The Bachelor" doesn't have the best track record when it comes to fomenting lasting unions. But the one couple who actually tied the knot after all these seasons just took their relationship to the next level -- a 6-pound, 8-ounce level named Riley. Yep, Molly and Jason Mesnick welcomed their first child together on Thursday.
The proud papa tells People that Riley, who was born in Seattle, "has a full head of hair — probably more than I'll have in the next few years." He's also wondering if a trick he tried on Wednesday that was supposed to help induce labor-- massaging the mom-to-be's feet between her Achilles and her ankle -- had anything to do with Riley's decision to join the world on Thursday. "What's amazing to me is when Molly is holding Riley, her eyes do not come off her," says Jason. "I'm already seeing how much Molly loves the baby."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite