The Shortlist for March 19Related: The Shortlist, Michelle Williams, Tom Cruise, Lindsay Lohan, Lisa Rinna, Lil Wayne, LeAnn Rimes
- Photo: Reed Saxon/AP2 of 8
Did Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer Attempt to Tamper With Witness Testimony?
As Lindsay Lohan prepares for 90 days of rehab lockdown, her lawyer -- who once repped the '70s serial killer Son of Sam prior to losing his license to practice law -- may get hit with a witness tampering charge. In the process of representing Lindsay Lohan as she faced charges stemming from a 2012 car crash, TMZ reports that Mark Heller may have asked his client's assistant to lie on the stand.
At issue in Lohan's trial on Monday was whether she lied to police about having been behind the wheel of her Porsche when it collided with a truck on Pacific Coast Highway last summer. She was on probation for allegedly stealing a necklace at the time, and alcohol was reportedly found at the scene of the crash. Her then assistant, Gavin Doyle, was in the car with her, and Doyle has been reportedly telling folks that Heller tried to get him to lie and say he was driving the car. According to TMZ, the Santa Monica City Attorney intends to interview Doyle about his witness tampering allegations on Tuesday. Heller has denied the claims.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite