The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
- Photo: DJDM/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 18
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is in a tough situation.
The "Jersey Shore" star, 30, who entered rehab for substance abuse in March, "isn't sober anymore," a source tells Us Weekly in the new issue, on stands Friday.
Indeed, at West Hollywood's London hotel on Sept. 26, a witness saw him "downing so many cocktails, he could barely stand."
His rep, however, responds, "He has not been drinking."
In his first interview after completing an inpatient treatment program, Sorrentino told MTV News, "Ever since I've been out, I'm not gonna lie ... it's not easy."
The insider adds to Us that the Sitch is stressed the MTV series is ending: "Mike's freaking out about what he's going to do after the show."
The final season of "Jersey Shore" premieres with a double episode on Thursday, Oct. 4 at 10 p.m. EST on MTV.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite