The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
- Photo: DJDM/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 18
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is in a tough situation.
The "Jersey Shore" star, 30, who entered rehab for substance abuse in March, "isn't sober anymore," a source tells Us Weekly in the new issue, on stands Friday.
Indeed, at West Hollywood's London hotel on Sept. 26, a witness saw him "downing so many cocktails, he could barely stand."
His rep, however, responds, "He has not been drinking."
In his first interview after completing an inpatient treatment program, Sorrentino told MTV News, "Ever since I've been out, I'm not gonna lie ... it's not easy."
The insider adds to Us that the Sitch is stressed the MTV series is ending: "Mike's freaking out about what he's going to do after the show."
The final season of "Jersey Shore" premieres with a double episode on Thursday, Oct. 4 at 10 p.m. EST on MTV.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: The Situation Is No Longer Sober: Source
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Ready to Wed
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite