The Special Sandwich Oprah Makes for Stedman
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/ Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Themba Hadebe/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: George Burns/OWN/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ben Rose/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Though Oprah has always been notoriously private about her relationship with longtime love Stedman Graham, the couple clearly doesn't mind getting chatty about one particular topic -- Oprah's cooking.
"Chefs don't have anything on her," Stedman tells O, The Oprah Magazine about Oprah's skills in the kitchen. "Anything she cooks I really enjoy eating, and I appreciate it very much."
"I'm absolutely an improvisational cook -- a makeshift cook," Oprah explains. "I don't like looking at recipes, and even if I do use one, I will adjust it to whatever feels right to me. It'll be based on what is here, and what is in the garden."
One dish Stedman really appreciates?
Oprah's signature "Love Sandwich" that she first started making just for him!
"It became the Love Sandwich because I first started making it just for Stedman. I've only made it for a couple of other people, so if you've had me make the Love Sandwich for you, you have to be somebody I really care about," she says about her special turkey panini.
But clearly, Stedman is an admirer of more than just his own personal sandwich.
"She makes great pancakes, too. She makes great eggs, she makes great steaks -- I mean, you could go on and on and on. She's just an exceptional cook and an exceptional person," he gushes.
O Magazine's April issue, O's first ever food issue, hits newsstands March 13.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite