The Week in Celeb-BING for March 5Related: Sean Penn, Spencer Pratt, Oprah Winfrey, Naomi Campbell, Tiger Woods, Conan O'Brien, Eric Dane
- Photo: Paul Drinkwater/NBC1 of 10
By Michelle Lanz
Are you as excited about the news that Conan O'Brien's gearing up for a live stage show? Click through to read more about his plans to take over the world, plus more of the most-searched stories of the week.
Be still my heart! Word got out today that Conan O'Brien is planning a live tour after Ticketmaster prematurely posted a notice for an event starring the former "Tonight Show" host. According to Conan's rep, The Great Red Hope is supposed to officially announce tour dates next week on his Twitter page. He even decided to finally start following people, beginning with what he calls "Someone at random." Sarah Killen, you're a lucky girl, and don't you just love this new and improved free-agent Conan?
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite