The World's 10 Top-Earning Models
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Chernin/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Camera Press/James Veysey/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: MARION CURTIS/.5 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: John Smock/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Molly McGonigle
What model bod brings in the most dough? Well Forbes.com did a little digging and uncovered who are the priciest supermodels in the world. Because, well, they could.
And even those beautiful faces took a hit with the economy, experiencing one of the toughest years in decades trying to find work. Most models that is, except for those who created empires behind their names.
RELATED: Who are the new supermodels?
Coming in at number one as the highest paid model of the year, again, is Gisele Bündchen. The new mama had quite the year earning an estimated $25 million. Not only did she bring in the big bucks by being in ads for True Religion jeans and Dolce & Gabbana, amongst many others, but Giselle also married the hottest thing in the NFL, Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady. She soon gave birth to their first baby and was back to work in no time at all.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele
Heidi Klum came in second earning a cool $16 million for both her work as a model and her job hosting "Project Runway." Despite her side projects though, Klum remains loyal to her Victoria's Secret campaigns and runway shows. And somehow she manages to do it all with her husband Seal and their four children.
RELATED: See more pics of Heidi
Also in the top three was Kate Moss, who despite her extravagant party lifestyle and roller coaster personal life, managed to bring in $9 million. At the age of 36, Moss designs her own fashion line for Topshop, created a new perfume, designed new collections for Longchamp bags, and continued to model for David Yurma, Longchamp, Justin Cavalari and many more designers.
The rest of the list of highest paid models includes: Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessanda Amrosio, Natalia Vodianova, Daria Werbowy, Miranda Kerr, and Carolyn Murphy.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite