Tia Mowry: Sister Tamera's baby is due any day now!
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: @tiamowry/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Aguilar S. Sharma/Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: The WB/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: PN2/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Set to welcome a baby boy any day now with husband Adam Housley, Tamera Mowry has the best labor and delivery coach around: Her twin sister and fellow mom, Tia Mowry!
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of her nephew, Tia Mowry, 33, told Us Weekly at the Oct. 18 launch of Tori Spelling's new Little Maven collection that her sister's due date is imminent. "I will be in the room with her coaching her," Tia -- who appeared alongside her twin on the '90s sitcom Sister, Sister and now costars on STYLE's Tia & Tamera -- said.
Attempting a natural birth, Tamera will try to deliver without drugs -- something her sister, who had a C-section when delivering son Cree in 2011, isn't optimistic she'll be able to do.
"She is my sister and we can't take pain. Pain and us, we just don't mix!" jokes the former Game actress, who married Cory Hardrict in 2008. "She is trying to be brave, which is good . . . but I don't think she is going to make it."
As the extended Mowry family expands, STYLE network reality star Tia is having fun keeping up with her own 15-month-old. "He is saying more words than the average 15 month old," brags proud mom Tia. "He says 'night night,' 'bath time,' 'ball,' 'dog,' 'mama,' and 'dada.'"
And baby No. 2 may not be too far off, if Tia has her way. "It is a topic in our house every single day. I'm ready but my husband is on the fence -- and of course it takes two to tango!" she tells Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite