Tia Mowry: Sister Tamera's baby is due any day now!
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: @tiamowry/Twitter2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Aguilar S. Sharma/Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: The WB/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: PN2/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Set to welcome a baby boy any day now with husband Adam Housley, Tamera Mowry has the best labor and delivery coach around: Her twin sister and fellow mom, Tia Mowry!
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of her nephew, Tia Mowry, 33, told Us Weekly at the Oct. 18 launch of Tori Spelling's new Little Maven collection that her sister's due date is imminent. "I will be in the room with her coaching her," Tia -- who appeared alongside her twin on the '90s sitcom Sister, Sister and now costars on STYLE's Tia & Tamera -- said.
Attempting a natural birth, Tamera will try to deliver without drugs -- something her sister, who had a C-section when delivering son Cree in 2011, isn't optimistic she'll be able to do.
"She is my sister and we can't take pain. Pain and us, we just don't mix!" jokes the former Game actress, who married Cory Hardrict in 2008. "She is trying to be brave, which is good . . . but I don't think she is going to make it."
As the extended Mowry family expands, STYLE network reality star Tia is having fun keeping up with her own 15-month-old. "He is saying more words than the average 15 month old," brags proud mom Tia. "He says 'night night,' 'bath time,' 'ball,' 'dog,' 'mama,' and 'dada.'"
And baby No. 2 may not be too far off, if Tia has her way. "It is a topic in our house every single day. I'm ready but my husband is on the fence -- and of course it takes two to tango!" she tells Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite