Tiffani-Amber Thiessen on the Justin Bieber T-Shirt She Wore Last Night
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
On Sunday night, Justin Bieber hit Canada's MuchMusic awards in a Kelly Kapowski T-shirt. (Make-you-feel-old fact: Bieber wasn't even born when "Saved by the Bell" went off the air.) Last night at the premiere of Horrible Bosses, Kelly, uh, sorry, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen returned the compliment, wearing a Bieber T-shirt only slightly less awesome than this Photoshopped tube-dress look. We caught up with the actress, who co-stars on USA's "White Collar," to ask her about her feelings on the Bieb and the provenance of her shirt.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Rick Ross's thoughts on Angry Birds
Vulture: I saw a photo of Justin Bieber wearing a T-shirt with you on it, now you’re reciprocating, wearing one of him. How did this come about?
Tiffani Thiessen: I have no idea how it came about with him, but I'm just trying to show the love back, that's all.
Vulture: Are you a fan?
TT: Of course I am. He's adorable.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Colbert's new single with Jack White
Vulture: Did you see his movie "Never Say Never?"
TT: I'll say yes. Sure!
Vulture: Where did you get that T-shirt?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Is 'Bad Teacher' a good move for Cameron?
TT: Actually, I had my show, "White Collar" -- they got it in Times Square. They're all over the place. I have, like, 9 million of them in my apartment right now. So if anybody wants Justin Bieber T-shirts, I've got them.
Vulture: He's actually in town today; he did a perfume launch at Macy's.
TT: That's what I hear. I may swing on by and say hi.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Eva Mendes talks about being cute not sexy
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite