Tiffani-Amber Thiessen on the Justin Bieber T-Shirt She Wore Last NightRelated: Justin Bieber
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
On Sunday night, Justin Bieber hit Canada's MuchMusic awards in a Kelly Kapowski T-shirt. (Make-you-feel-old fact: Bieber wasn't even born when "Saved by the Bell" went off the air.) Last night at the premiere of Horrible Bosses, Kelly, uh, sorry, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen returned the compliment, wearing a Bieber T-shirt only slightly less awesome than this Photoshopped tube-dress look. We caught up with the actress, who co-stars on USA's "White Collar," to ask her about her feelings on the Bieb and the provenance of her shirt.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Rick Ross's thoughts on Angry Birds
Vulture: I saw a photo of Justin Bieber wearing a T-shirt with you on it, now you’re reciprocating, wearing one of him. How did this come about?
Tiffani Thiessen: I have no idea how it came about with him, but I'm just trying to show the love back, that's all.
Vulture: Are you a fan?
TT: Of course I am. He's adorable.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Colbert's new single with Jack White
Vulture: Did you see his movie "Never Say Never?"
TT: I'll say yes. Sure!
Vulture: Where did you get that T-shirt?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Is 'Bad Teacher' a good move for Cameron?
TT: Actually, I had my show, "White Collar" -- they got it in Times Square. They're all over the place. I have, like, 9 million of them in my apartment right now. So if anybody wants Justin Bieber T-shirts, I've got them.
Vulture: He's actually in town today; he did a perfume launch at Macy's.
TT: That's what I hear. I may swing on by and say hi.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Eva Mendes talks about being cute not sexy
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite