Tiffani-Amber Thiessen on the Justin Bieber T-Shirt She Wore Last Night
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
On Sunday night, Justin Bieber hit Canada's MuchMusic awards in a Kelly Kapowski T-shirt. (Make-you-feel-old fact: Bieber wasn't even born when "Saved by the Bell" went off the air.) Last night at the premiere of Horrible Bosses, Kelly, uh, sorry, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen returned the compliment, wearing a Bieber T-shirt only slightly less awesome than this Photoshopped tube-dress look. We caught up with the actress, who co-stars on USA's "White Collar," to ask her about her feelings on the Bieb and the provenance of her shirt.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Rick Ross's thoughts on Angry Birds
Vulture: I saw a photo of Justin Bieber wearing a T-shirt with you on it, now you’re reciprocating, wearing one of him. How did this come about?
Tiffani Thiessen: I have no idea how it came about with him, but I'm just trying to show the love back, that's all.
Vulture: Are you a fan?
TT: Of course I am. He's adorable.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Get the scoop on Colbert's new single with Jack White
Vulture: Did you see his movie "Never Say Never?"
TT: I'll say yes. Sure!
Vulture: Where did you get that T-shirt?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Is 'Bad Teacher' a good move for Cameron?
TT: Actually, I had my show, "White Collar" -- they got it in Times Square. They're all over the place. I have, like, 9 million of them in my apartment right now. So if anybody wants Justin Bieber T-shirts, I've got them.
Vulture: He's actually in town today; he did a perfume launch at Macy's.
TT: That's what I hear. I may swing on by and say hi.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Eva Mendes talks about being cute not sexy
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite