Tila Tequila Attacked by Fans, Pelted with Rocks at Music Festival
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Phamous Fotos/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Fox Cancels Raising HopeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Psych' Star James Roday Cast in CBS Comedy Pilot 'Good Session'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:43:00 PM
- TNT Reveals Premiere Dates for Falling Skies and New SeriesMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:38:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit Scene
Tila Tequila faced an out of control crowd on Saturday, as concert-goers threw bottles and rocks at the reality TV star while she performed onstage.
Tila took the stage at the music festival Gathering of the Juggalos in rural Hardin County, Illinois that is put on for fans of the hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse. Fans of the I.C.P. are known to sometimes wear clown makeup and are commonly referred to as juggalos.
According to an eye witness that spoke to CNN, Tila was "pretty cut up" after she left the stage. The eye witness said Tila was chased by a mob of hundreds that later shook her trailer and smashed its windows. CNN reports that Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner said it could be "very hard" to find Tila's attackers.
The reality star tweeted about the incident, writing: "The people at Juggalos behavior was disgusting and I am filing a suit against them now." She later wrote: "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."
From Crowd Ignite