Tila Tequila Attacked by Fans, Pelted with Rocks at Music Festival
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 7
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn / Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Phamous Fotos/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Tila Tequila faced an out of control crowd on Saturday, as concert-goers threw bottles and rocks at the reality TV star while she performed onstage.
Tila took the stage at the music festival Gathering of the Juggalos in rural Hardin County, Illinois that is put on for fans of the hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse. Fans of the I.C.P. are known to sometimes wear clown makeup and are commonly referred to as juggalos.
According to an eye witness that spoke to CNN, Tila was "pretty cut up" after she left the stage. The eye witness said Tila was chased by a mob of hundreds that later shook her trailer and smashed its windows. CNN reports that Hardin County Sheriff Tom Seiner said it could be "very hard" to find Tila's attackers.
The reality star tweeted about the incident, writing: "The people at Juggalos behavior was disgusting and I am filing a suit against them now." She later wrote: "Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite