Tila Tequila Headed to Rehab
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Tila Tequila is finally getting the help she needs.
The petite reality star, 30, has decided to enter a rehabilitation facility later this week, E! News reports.
According to her rep, Tequila "has agreed to go into treatment ... at Palm Partners in Florida. ...That is all the info we want to give at this time."
Her decision to seek help comes on the heels of a brain aneurysm that pals say almost killed her. Responding to a 911 call from her roommate, paramedics discovered she had suffered an aneurysm. The roommate claimed Tequila had overdosed on sleeping pills. (It isn't clear, however, whether the aneurysm was related to the drugs Tequila ingested or if it was a separate, nearly simultaneous incident.)
Despite her recent health scares, Tequila's manager says they're optimistic about her recovery. Tequila, who left the hospital Monday, "is doing better," her manager told Us Weekly in a statement. "We ask that her privacy is respected during this difficult time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite