- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Tila Tequila is finally getting the help she needs.
The petite reality star, 30, has decided to enter a rehabilitation facility later this week, E! News reports.
According to her rep, Tequila "has agreed to go into treatment ... at Palm Partners in Florida. ...That is all the info we want to give at this time."
Her decision to seek help comes on the heels of a brain aneurysm that pals say almost killed her. Responding to a 911 call from her roommate, paramedics discovered she had suffered an aneurysm. The roommate claimed Tequila had overdosed on sleeping pills. (It isn't clear, however, whether the aneurysm was related to the drugs Tequila ingested or if it was a separate, nearly simultaneous incident.)
Despite her recent health scares, Tequila's manager says they're optimistic about her recovery. Tequila, who left the hospital Monday, "is doing better," her manager told Us Weekly in a statement. "We ask that her privacy is respected during this difficult time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite