Tila Tequila Headed to Rehab
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Tila Tequila is finally getting the help she needs.
The petite reality star, 30, has decided to enter a rehabilitation facility later this week, E! News reports.
According to her rep, Tequila "has agreed to go into treatment ... at Palm Partners in Florida. ...That is all the info we want to give at this time."
Her decision to seek help comes on the heels of a brain aneurysm that pals say almost killed her. Responding to a 911 call from her roommate, paramedics discovered she had suffered an aneurysm. The roommate claimed Tequila had overdosed on sleeping pills. (It isn't clear, however, whether the aneurysm was related to the drugs Tequila ingested or if it was a separate, nearly simultaneous incident.)
Despite her recent health scares, Tequila's manager says they're optimistic about her recovery. Tequila, who left the hospital Monday, "is doing better," her manager told Us Weekly in a statement. "We ask that her privacy is respected during this difficult time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite