Tila Tequila Headed to Rehab
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 14
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 14
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Tila Tequila is finally getting the help she needs.
The petite reality star, 30, has decided to enter a rehabilitation facility later this week, E! News reports.
According to her rep, Tequila "has agreed to go into treatment ... at Palm Partners in Florida. ...That is all the info we want to give at this time."
Her decision to seek help comes on the heels of a brain aneurysm that pals say almost killed her. Responding to a 911 call from her roommate, paramedics discovered she had suffered an aneurysm. The roommate claimed Tequila had overdosed on sleeping pills. (It isn't clear, however, whether the aneurysm was related to the drugs Tequila ingested or if it was a separate, nearly simultaneous incident.)
Despite her recent health scares, Tequila's manager says they're optimistic about her recovery. Tequila, who left the hospital Monday, "is doing better," her manager told Us Weekly in a statement. "We ask that her privacy is respected during this difficult time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite