Tila Tequila says pregnancy 'has definitely changed me'
- Photo: Tila Tequila/Facebook1 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 10
- Photo: Funny or Die/.6 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Tila Tequila has been given new life by the chance to give life to someone else. The former MTV star, 32 -- who announced earlier this month that she's pregnant and expecting her first child -- is truly in awe of her little baby-to-be, she tells Us Weekly exclusively.
Tequila's rise to fame has been a rocky one, marred by the death of fiancee Casey Johnson in 2010, a trip to rehab in 2012, and periods of what she describes as "hurtful, embarrassing, and sometimes erratic" behavior. "My side of the story has never been truly told over the past five years, as I have kept so much bottled inside of me," she tells Us.
"It has been quite a painful journey for me, and I never thought I was going to make it out alive. So to be able to do a total 180 and finally be blessed with my first child gets me so emotional that I can barely even handle it," she continues. "The only difference is that now these tears I cry are of joy, and no longer of sadness."
The first-time mom-to-be adds that she feels "finally healed" after "so many traumatic years" in the spotlight. "I truly feel that my baby has saved my life, and I will do whatever it takes to give my little baby the whole entire world!" she vows. "I know I'm going to cry so much when the baby is finally born later this year."
Best known for appearing in the 2007 reality show "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," the star revealed her pregnancy via Facebook on April 18, with a photo of her tiny baby bump. "Surprise!! I'm 10 weeks pregnant!" she wrote. She has not yet shared the identity of the father.
"I never knew such a love like this could exist, but I guess motherhood can truly change some people," she tells Us of her future son or daughter. "I know it has definitely changed me, and I'm already thinking about having more. I just want my baby to be proud of me and to know how much I love him or her. To love someone else unconditionally is one of the best feelings in the entire world, and I hope I will have plenty more pregnancies to come."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite