- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer: Armie Hammer Rises From the Dead (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 10:36:22 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- ESPN Begins Major LayoffsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:55:29 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer: Armie Hammer Rises From the Dead (Video)
Thought Tila Tequila was with child? Blame it on Twitter.
The reality star misspoke -- er, mis-Tweeted -- when she she announced Dec. 20 that she was pregnant and carrying a surrogate child for her brother and his wife. The pregnancy, she said at the time, was a Christmas gift.
In an interview Dec. 22, Tila explained the apparent mix-up to UsMagazine.com: "I said I'm going to become a surrogate mother for my brother and his wife. That means I'm going to be pregnant. But the words 'going to be' didn't fit," she explained. (Twitter posts are limited to 140 characters.) "So I said 'I'm pregnant.' I'm not, but I'm going to be."
She says she called her brother immediately after Tweeting -- not before. "They've very country," she explained, noting that he's unaware of her Twitter feed. "They live in Texas and don't get online. that's why I just go crazy on the Internet because I know [my family's] not watching."
The call went well, she says. "We were all crying. My brother's wife has been trying to have a baby for about five or six years now." (Tila, 28, declined to give their names or exact ages, only saying that they're "in their mid-30s.")
Tila says that she'll be the child's "aunt" once it's born, and that her brother and sister-in-law will raise the child. "I'm just the carrier. And I won't have to worry about changing the diapers and waking up at 3 a.m. I'll just be the aunt."
She admitted that she's not very far along in the surrogacy process. Her well-connected fiancee Casey Johnson -- heiress to the Johnson and Johnson fortune -- is "going to set me up with a doctor that's really good."
The star also confirms that she and Johnson got engaged "a couple weeks ago." "Casey and I used to hate each other," she admits. But "now she's a totally different woman. I brought her inner beauty out. She's just the most beautiful person I've ever met." Johnson is also taking Tila's legal last name, Nguyen.
It was Johnson's 3 year-old daughter, Ava, that inspired Tila to carry her brother's child. "I'm going to adopt my fiance's daughter," she reasoned to Us. "So I'm going to be a stepmom to a 3-year-old pretty soon. I want to go through a process of what being pregnant feels like for the whole nine months."
The outspoken star admits she's "scared" about the whole process of in vitro: "There's a small chance you might not have it -- and then there's a chance you might have twins or octuplets. Can you imagine Tila Tequila with octuplets? I would die. I would die!"
More from Wonderwall:
Photos: Tila Tequila
More from Us Weekly:
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite