- Photo: NBC1 of 7
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash New/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
NEW YORK (AP) -- She's back and wearing leather.
Tina Fey reprised her impression of Sarah Palin on "Saturday Night Live" while hosting the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday night. It was Fey's first performance as the former Alaska governor since her iconic impressions during the 2008 presidential campaign when Palin was the Republican vice presidential candidate.
Fey appeared as Palin in a sketch introducing a mock "Sarah Palin Network," satirizing Palin's entry into media. Palin recently launched the program "Real American Stories" on Fox News Channel and will soon begin production on "Sarah Palin's Alaska," an eight-part series for TLC.
Appearing as Palin in a leather jacket with an American flag pin, Fey introduced a lineup of shows like "Tea Party Wheel of Fortune," "Are You Smarter than a Half-Term Governor?" and "30 Main Street," a parody of her own "30 Rock."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite