Tina Fey and her Palin impression return to `SNL'
- Photo: NBC1 of 7
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash New/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- How Choreography Lifted a Mother and Son 'Off Ground': TheWrap's ShortlisMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Man charged in biting attack at LollapaloozaMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:30:42 AM
- Ebola outbreak revives interest in 'The Hot Zone'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:27:39 AM
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters ListMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)
NEW YORK (AP) -- She's back and wearing leather.
Tina Fey reprised her impression of Sarah Palin on "Saturday Night Live" while hosting the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday night. It was Fey's first performance as the former Alaska governor since her iconic impressions during the 2008 presidential campaign when Palin was the Republican vice presidential candidate.
Fey appeared as Palin in a sketch introducing a mock "Sarah Palin Network," satirizing Palin's entry into media. Palin recently launched the program "Real American Stories" on Fox News Channel and will soon begin production on "Sarah Palin's Alaska," an eight-part series for TLC.
Appearing as Palin in a leather jacket with an American flag pin, Fey introduced a lineup of shows like "Tea Party Wheel of Fortune," "Are You Smarter than a Half-Term Governor?" and "30 Main Street," a parody of her own "30 Rock."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite