Tina Fey: My Birth Experience Was Nothing Like Beyonce's!
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine5 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
Beyonce may have gotten VIP treatment when she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital on Saturday, but not everyone has been so lucky.
"My celebrity treatment at Lenox Hill involved taking a group breast-feeding class in a closet," "30 Rock" star Tina Fey, 41, joked on the "Today" show on Tuesday.
Fey, who welcomed daughter Penelope in August, added, "It's clearly supposed to be a storage closet with a bunch of other mothers, and a nurse grabs one of your breasts and another lady's and is shoving them in a baby's mouth."
Fey's "30 Rock" costar Jane Krakowski, 43, joked that she "had a very similar experience to Jay-Z and Beyonce" when she welcomed son Bennett Robert last April.
All joking aside, Fey said, "The nurses at Lenox Hill are fantastic. They are the best. It's a New York City hospital room! There's, like, an ATM machine in the corner. It's not fancy."
Blue Ivy is the first child for Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who wed in a private New York ceremony on April 4, 2008.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite