Tina Fey: My Birth Experience Was Nothing Like Beyonce's!
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine5 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC NewsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Review: 'Bad Feminist' essays are sharp, funnyMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:14:50 AM
- Ex-Myanmar beauty queen accused of stealing crownMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:11:16 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&ap
Beyonce may have gotten VIP treatment when she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital on Saturday, but not everyone has been so lucky.
"My celebrity treatment at Lenox Hill involved taking a group breast-feeding class in a closet," "30 Rock" star Tina Fey, 41, joked on the "Today" show on Tuesday.
Fey, who welcomed daughter Penelope in August, added, "It's clearly supposed to be a storage closet with a bunch of other mothers, and a nurse grabs one of your breasts and another lady's and is shoving them in a baby's mouth."
Fey's "30 Rock" costar Jane Krakowski, 43, joked that she "had a very similar experience to Jay-Z and Beyonce" when she welcomed son Bennett Robert last April.
All joking aside, Fey said, "The nurses at Lenox Hill are fantastic. They are the best. It's a New York City hospital room! There's, like, an ATM machine in the corner. It's not fancy."
Blue Ivy is the first child for Beyonce, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, who wed in a private New York ceremony on April 4, 2008.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite