Tina Fey's Fear? Making the "Worst Dressed List!"
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: NBC5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Tina Fey's fear? The fashion police.
"I'd much rather go un-photographed than be on the worst dressed list," the 30 Rock star, 39, told UsMagazine.com at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Saturday in L.A.
Fey got slammed for the Zac Posen American couture gown she wore to the Golden Globes earlier this month. (Snipped Steven "Cojo" Cojocaru: "I didn't want to unzip this dress. I wanted to sit down on it and open a bag of Cheetos and have some soda!")
But Fey told Us that because she works for a living, "I don't have a lot of time to fuss about [how I look] one way or another."
At Saturday's Screen Actors Guild Awards - where she was named best actress in a comedy series - she dazzled in a purple satin Ferragamo frock.
"I like the neckline and I like the color," she told Us of the dress.
She said she was amazed she pulled it off, considering that she only got two hours of sleep the night before.
"I was shooting in New York on location in front of Rockefeller Center with Michael Sheen, who is going to be on 30 Rock," she told Us. "We were shooting out in the freezing, freezing, freezing cold until about 1:30 in the morning. I went home at about 4:30 in the morning and then I got back up to go to the airport to come here."
From Crowd Ignite