Ashley Tisdale splits from Johnson, reunites with Speer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
Actress Ashley Tisdale has ended her brief romance with Boys Like Girls frontman Martin Johnson and reportedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend Scott Speer.
RELATED: Who Should Zac Efron Date?
The "High School Musical" star split from music video director Speer in December after two years together, and she was subsequently linked to "Love Drunk" hitmaker Johnson.
RELATED: Love Predictions: New Relationships
They made their first public appearance as a couple by hitting the red carpet at Sir Elton John's annual Oscars party in February, but it appears their relationship is no more -- Tisdale was photographed with Speer on Saturday.
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
The actress was seen walking hand-in-hand with her old beau as they shopped in Beverly Hills.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite