Ashley Tisdale splits from Johnson, reunites with Speer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Actress Ashley Tisdale has ended her brief romance with Boys Like Girls frontman Martin Johnson and reportedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend Scott Speer.
RELATED: Who Should Zac Efron Date?
The "High School Musical" star split from music video director Speer in December after two years together, and she was subsequently linked to "Love Drunk" hitmaker Johnson.
RELATED: Love Predictions: New Relationships
They made their first public appearance as a couple by hitting the red carpet at Sir Elton John's annual Oscars party in February, but it appears their relationship is no more -- Tisdale was photographed with Speer on Saturday.
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
The actress was seen walking hand-in-hand with her old beau as they shopped in Beverly Hills.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite