Ashley Tisdale splits from Johnson, reunites with Speer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
Actress Ashley Tisdale has ended her brief romance with Boys Like Girls frontman Martin Johnson and reportedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend Scott Speer.
RELATED: Who Should Zac Efron Date?
The "High School Musical" star split from music video director Speer in December after two years together, and she was subsequently linked to "Love Drunk" hitmaker Johnson.
RELATED: Love Predictions: New Relationships
They made their first public appearance as a couple by hitting the red carpet at Sir Elton John's annual Oscars party in February, but it appears their relationship is no more -- Tisdale was photographed with Speer on Saturday.
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
The actress was seen walking hand-in-hand with her old beau as they shopped in Beverly Hills.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite