Ashley Tisdale splits from Johnson, reunites with Speer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Actress Ashley Tisdale has ended her brief romance with Boys Like Girls frontman Martin Johnson and reportedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend Scott Speer.
RELATED: Who Should Zac Efron Date?
The "High School Musical" star split from music video director Speer in December after two years together, and she was subsequently linked to "Love Drunk" hitmaker Johnson.
RELATED: Love Predictions: New Relationships
They made their first public appearance as a couple by hitting the red carpet at Sir Elton John's annual Oscars party in February, but it appears their relationship is no more -- Tisdale was photographed with Speer on Saturday.
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
The actress was seen walking hand-in-hand with her old beau as they shopped in Beverly Hills.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite