Tom Arnold, Wife Ashley Groussman Welcome Baby Boy Jax Copeland!
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: TFB/HSS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
Tom Arnold's dream of becoming a dad has finally come true! After years of fertility issues, the "True Lies" actor, 54, welcomed his first child, a son named Jax Copeland Arnold, on April 6, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The comedian's wife, Ashley Groussman, gave birth to baby Jax at 9:53 a.m. in Los Angeles. The tiny tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Arnold first broke the news that his wife was expecting earlier this year during a guest co-hosting stint on "The View" in January. "I'm pregnant," he joked. "I have put on, like, 40 pounds. My wife is pregnant too. We're having a baby."
The dad-to-be was ecstatic -- and with good reason. Arnold, who was married three times before tying the knot with Groussman in 2009, has struggled with infertility for years. In order to conceive Jax, he and his wife had to endure several rounds of in vitro fertilization. But it all paid off.
"We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, to be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he said on "The View." "It's a miracle."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTArt Class
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite