Tom Arnold, Wife Ashley Groussman Welcome Baby Boy Jax Copeland!
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: TFB/HSS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Tom Arnold's dream of becoming a dad has finally come true! After years of fertility issues, the "True Lies" actor, 54, welcomed his first child, a son named Jax Copeland Arnold, on April 6, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The comedian's wife, Ashley Groussman, gave birth to baby Jax at 9:53 a.m. in Los Angeles. The tiny tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Arnold first broke the news that his wife was expecting earlier this year during a guest co-hosting stint on "The View" in January. "I'm pregnant," he joked. "I have put on, like, 40 pounds. My wife is pregnant too. We're having a baby."
The dad-to-be was ecstatic -- and with good reason. Arnold, who was married three times before tying the knot with Groussman in 2009, has struggled with infertility for years. In order to conceive Jax, he and his wife had to endure several rounds of in vitro fertilization. But it all paid off.
"We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, to be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he said on "The View." "It's a miracle."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite