Tom Arnold, Wife Ashley Groussman Welcome Baby Boy Jax Copeland!
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: TFB/HSS/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Tom Arnold's dream of becoming a dad has finally come true! After years of fertility issues, the "True Lies" actor, 54, welcomed his first child, a son named Jax Copeland Arnold, on April 6, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The comedian's wife, Ashley Groussman, gave birth to baby Jax at 9:53 a.m. in Los Angeles. The tiny tot weighed in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Arnold first broke the news that his wife was expecting earlier this year during a guest co-hosting stint on "The View" in January. "I'm pregnant," he joked. "I have put on, like, 40 pounds. My wife is pregnant too. We're having a baby."
The dad-to-be was ecstatic -- and with good reason. Arnold, who was married three times before tying the knot with Groussman in 2009, has struggled with infertility for years. In order to conceive Jax, he and his wife had to endure several rounds of in vitro fertilization. But it all paid off.
"We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, to be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he said on "The View." "It's a miracle."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite