Tony Danza's divorce finalized
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Tony Danza is officially single again, more than six years after separating from his second wife.
The former "Taxi" star split from Tracy Danza in 2006, but he only filed for divorce in 2011 after 24 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences" for the break-up.
A judge signed off on the decree on Wednesday, reports TMZ.
Danza, 62, has two grown daughters with Tracy and two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite