Tony Danza's divorce finalized
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Tony Danza is officially single again, more than six years after separating from his second wife.
The former "Taxi" star split from Tracy Danza in 2006, but he only filed for divorce in 2011 after 24 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences" for the break-up.
A judge signed off on the decree on Wednesday, reports TMZ.
Danza, 62, has two grown daughters with Tracy and two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite